We haven't had as much snow lately, which is a nice change. It's funny how a sunny day here can really make you so incredibly happy. Jackson is 4 months now and jabbering, rolling over and smiling a lot. We have fun taking him out and about. He loves smiling at people and looking around....he especially gets a lot of attention in his bear suit! He just had his 4 month appointment and is now 15 pounds and 26.5 inches.
| Hanging out in the swing |
| Tummy time |
With mommy and daddy at Barnes and Noble
Here is a video of Jackson rolling over from his back to tummy for the first time. It gets cut short because I got a little too excited!!!
This video just cracks me up....






2 comments:
Julie,
I love this blog and both of Jackson's greatgrandparents can see how he's growing! The videos are a hoot! They made me laugh so hard. I hope your weather is getting warmer, winter should be about gone, spring is just around the corner! Love Heidi
Hilarious! Already doing side straddle hops like daddy!
Post a Comment